Pengaruh Citra Merek dan Harga terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sepeda Motor Matic Honda Scoopy (Survei Pada Konsumen Sepeda Motor Matic Honda Scoopy di PD. Lima Motor Cilamaya-Karawang)

Vira Rizky Septiani, Odang Kusmayadi

Abstract


The purpose of this study was to determine and analyze the relationship between Brand Image and Product Price Honda Sccopy, to determine the partial influence on purchasing decisions, to determine and analyze costs on purchasing decisions Honda Sccopy bicycle products. To determine the simultaneous effect of Brand Image and Cost on the purchase of Honda Sccopy motorcycle products at PD. Five Cilamaya Machines. The technique in this test uses quantitative methods with descriptive and verification approaches. The sample used was 195 samples with a non-probability sampling technique using a Likert scale procedure and path analysis. The results of this study are brand image and cost have a relationship of 0.618 or 61.8%. There is a partial effect of brand image on purchasing decisions by 30.1% and price on purchasing decisions by 31.5%. There is a simultaneous influence between brand image, price on purchasing decisions of 61.6% while the remaining 38.4% are different factors that are not analyzed.


Keywords


Brand Image, Price, Purchase Decision

Full Text:

PDF

References


Abdurrahman, N. H. (2015). Manajemen Strategi Pemasaran. Bandung: CV. PUSTAKA SETIA.

Aditama, R. A. (2020). Pengantar Manajemen Teori dan Aplikasi. Malang: AE Publishing.

Chalil, R. D., Sari, J. D. P., Ulya, Z., & Hamid, A. (2020). BRAND, ISLAMIC BRANDING, & RE-BRANDING. Depok: PT RAJAGRAFINDO PERSADA.

Firmansyah, M. A. (2019). Pemasaran Produk dan Merek (Planning & Strategy). Surabaya: Penerbit Qiara Media.

Ghozali, I. (2011). Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 25. Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Ghozali, I. (2016). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 23. Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Hamdi, A. S., & Bahruddin, E. (2014). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Aplikasi dalam Pendidikan. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.

Hasibuan, M. S. . (2016). Manajemen: Dasar, Pengertian, dan Masalah. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Jusuf, D. I. (2018). Perilaku Konsumen di Masa Bisnis Online. Yogyakarta: Penerbit ANDI.

Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. (2016). Marketing Management (15th Edition). Pearson Education,Inc.

Lupiyoadi, R. (2013). Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa Berbasis Kompetensi (Edisi 3). Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Nazir. (2014). Metode Penelitian. Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia.

Pratama, R. (2020). Pengantar Manajemen. Sleman: Deepublish.

Riduwan, & Kuncoro, E. A. (2014). Cara Menggunakan dan Memaknai Path Analysis (Analisis Jalur). Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sudaryono. (2016). Manajemen Pemasaran Teori dan Implementasi. Yogyakarta: C.V ANDI OFFSET.

Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sunarto, & Riduwan. (2011). Pengantar Statistika Untuk Pebelitian: Pendidikan, Sosial, Ekonomi, Komunikasi dan Bisnis. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Tjiptono, F. (2019). Pemasaran Jasa - Prinsip, Penerapan, dan Penelitian. Yogyakarta: Penerbit ANDI.

Sumber Lainnya

https://www.topbrand-award.com/top-brand-index/?tbi_find=SCOOPY diakses Sabtu, 3 April 2021 pukul 11.00 WIB

https://warungasep.net/2020/01/20/data-aisi-tahun-2019-honda-jualan-49-juta-unit-yamaha-14-juta-suzuki-dan-kawasaki-turun/ diakses Sabtu, 3 April 2021 pukul 11.25 WIB

https://www.topbrand-award.com/faq-top-brand-award/ diakses Selasa, 6 April 2021 pukul 11.45 WIB

https://www.bps.go.id/indicator/17/57/1/jumlah-kendaraan-bermotor.html diakses Minggu, 4 April 2021 pukul 09.00 WIB

https://www.bikersnote.co.id/5-motor-matik-honda-terlaris-di-jawa-barat/ diakses 4 April 2021 pukul 14.05 WIB

https://www.hondamotorsurabaya.com/honda-scoopy/ diakses Selasa, 6 April 2021 pukul 11.20 WIB

https://www.astra-honda.com/product diakses Selasa, 6 April 2021 pukul 17.06 WIB

https://www.astra-honda.com/corporate diakses Selasa, 6 April 2021 pukul 10.28 WIB

https://otorider.com/berita/2019/honda-tren-konsumen-lebih-menyukai-motor-matic-honbgfcetic diakses Selasa, 6 April 2021 pukul 11.05 WIB

https://www.oto.com/artikel-feature-motor/bingung-pilih-honda-scoopy-atau-beat-ini-perbandingannya diakses Kamis, 22 Juli 2021 pukul 11.25 WIB

https://www.yamahamotor.co.id/product/new-fino-125-blue-core-sporty/ diakses Kamis, 22 Juli 2021 pukul 11.40 WIB




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.33087/eksis.v12i2.247

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Eksis: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi dan Bisnis
Publisher: Faculty of Economics, Batanghari University
Jl. Slamet Ryadi, Broni-Jambi, Kodepos: 36122, Phone: 0741-668280, email: eksis.feubr@gmail.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.